Given the climate of uncertainty surrounding travel, we want to take this time to write to you on behalf of everyone at Taru Villas to reassure you our guests and our team members wellbeing and safety is prioritized at all times.
As our villas are small, intimate and away from the ‘hustle and bustle’, we have decided to remain open to provide accommodation to our international guests who have not been able to get back to their home countries and for Sri Lankan wanting to ‘isolate’ outside of urban areas in Sri Lanka.
We are closely monitoring the global situation and are actively taking steps to mitigate the impact and spread of COVID-19. We value the trust and loyalty invested in Taru Villas by all our guests and are ready to answer any queries regarding upcoming stays and events.
Listed below are some of the measures we have implemented on our properties.
We are strictly adhering to advice from both the World Health Organization (WHO) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). To ensure our guests and team members are safe and secure at our hotels and villas.
- Everyone, including guests and team members, has easy access to health stations with hand wipes, hygiene gel, disposable face masks, etc.
- All team members are monitored each day to ensure their wellness is in perfect order!
- All public area, as well as the back-of-house, are regularly and thoroughly cleaned to the highest of standards.
In these exceptional circumstances, we are offering flexibility and support for all bookings made directly through firstname.lastname@example.org email, and our Reservations Centre between now and 30 April 2020. This includes:
- Free change of date up to 48 hours prior to arrival for stays on or before 30 November 2020, subject to availability.
- +94 11 2 340 033 or +94 11 2 424 246